Franchisee Terms & Conditions
- Franchisee will have to pay deposit of Rs. 10000/-to 25000/- which will be non-refundable at the time of agreement.
- The license will be renewed at the end of twelve months. (Every year)
- Every year Franchisee will have to pay deposit of Rs. 10000/-to 25000/-without any interest which will be non-refundable for renewal charge of license.
- AU payments paid by franchisee to company by Demand Draft only.
- All money transactions in the name of M. J. CONSULTANCY.
- All reports as well as copy of admission forms, two photos of student, copy of receipt, statement of accounts, fees should be send by franchisee to company.
- If any franchisee do business less than Two Lakhs Rupees in twelve months, then franchisee will not have to pay next twelve months renewal charges of license.
- All local taxes as well as all expenses will have to pay by franchisee.
- Company will not be responsible for any loss of franchisee.
- All government tax as well as service tax will have to pay by franchisee if its applicable.
- The area should be divided into one to three part with well furnished.
- The franchisee should maintain the quality of teaching and has to follow all the rules and regulations of the company.
- The advertisement will be centralized, company will supply Brochures & Promotional materials which is subject to minimum charges. Company will not pay for any additional advertisement.
- All disputes are subject to Gandhidham Jurisdiction.
Support From Company
- All: material will be supply to franchisee by Company.
- Free note books, free course material will be supply to franchisee by Company.
- Free books will be given to students for more practice by Company.